Friday, February 19, 2010

What I did today...

Crayon Roll-up

So I've been in a really creative mood lately and I can't get enough of these crafty blogs I have been looking at. I made a list of all the new things I wanted to try.

This cute little bundle was the first one on the list, mostly because it looked pretty simple and quick to make. I got the idea from this website, she has a great tutorial with pictures and step by step instructions that were super easy to follow.

Grant is going to be so excited so see this fun surprise when he wakes up from his nap!!
Poor little man has been throwing up for the past two days and hasn't been feeling up to doing much. I hope this will put him in the coloring mood (:

Here are some pictures of my project:





Tah-dah!!



3 comments:

Josh and Kate said...

SHUT UP!! How cute is that, did you make me one??? Love you!

Anonymous said...

Hello!! you're mom emailed me a few months ago and gave me your blog addy so I could say hi! and as for the crayon project..Im not really into stuff like that but that would be PERFECT for church, I think Im going to give it a whirl! thanks for the idea!

Anonymous said...

btw- my blog is private and I havent updated in over a year anyway but you can come find me on Facebook!