Monday, January 31, 2011

Puppies!!

My kids love to visit my sister Melanie. She's is a great aunt and they get so excited every time they see her. Of course what makes her more exciting and that much cooler these days is that her dog Subie just had a litter of puppies. Six new puppies, to be exact. (poor, exhausted and overworked momma. I'd like to say I can relate, but fortunately for me and those who value my sanity, I seem to only have the ability to pop one out at a time. Whew, we humans really lucked out on that one. Well, most of us anyway.)


Grant LOVED playing with the puppies. It was funny watching him, he kept saying the funniest things like "Look, it thinks I'm its mom, it's trying to drink my milk!"


He had to kiss them all goodbye. He really wanted to take one home but he was ok when I told him that yes, we could come back and see them again "on some days after this day".


Janna, with her favorite puppy.


I thought this one was the cutest. He has such light fur and he was so sweet.

Thanks, Mel for letting us come play with your sweetie pies (:




No comments: